Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Having A Bad Day?


My niece Hannah is about six weeks old, and I can't wait till I get to see her! Hannah is so tiny; she was born 5 lb 15 oz and is now a couple pounds heavier than that. I can't believe I am an aunt! This is my sister's first baby so Hannah is kind of a big deal. Hannah is so precious, I am so lucky that I am her aunt. I get to see her and my sister in a couple of months so I'm excited. My sister and her husband Corbin live in Fort Worth, Texas right now. Coming up to Provo, Utah will be a big shock for Hannah. My sister tells me that Hannah hates being cold. I'm sorry to tell you Hannah, but I don't think you will enjoy the weather here very much. Bundle Up!

I think Hannah looks just like my sister Alyssa. 




Over Christmas break I got into a crocheting phase. Since Hannah is so small, it was easy to make quite a few things for her... However, I believe I may have got a little carried away.

8 hats, 12 headbands, and 1 pair of booties

 I do think Hannah looks cute in them though:





My sister is amazing, I definitely could not do that whole motherhood thing yet. Keep up the amazing job. I love you sis! 


Anyways, if any one of you are having a bad day, I think I know how to make you feel better and hopefully laugh a little. Whether or not you are having a bad day, I know this will make you smile.... scroll down :)























"You think you've got it hard? Look at me!"

Hahaha I love you Hannah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment