Tuesday, March 5, 2013

i love you

March has never my favorite month. It's not that I hated it, there was never really anything special. Well, there used to be that wonderful thing called a "Spring Break," but now at BYU I guess we are not special enough to get one. Of course there is Easter, which is also nice. Besides those, I have never loved March, until this year! So many great things are going to happen this month! Now that the cold, love-fest month is over, March is upon us! Easter is the 31st,

Its my puppy's 1st birthday today!


She is way bigger now!


Not much of a lap dog


Even though I leave for college,


She still remembers me! :)






I get to ACTUALLY have a mini spring break in 22 days! We get to go to Texas to visit my sister and her family. I'm so excited to see my little niece. She is so big! She is about 14 months!





She is so precious!

I can't believe that she is walking.

Isn't she a cute little model?

Can't wait to see her!

It's been too long.














She's a little goof ball.

We are going to have to much fun together!







The feeling is mutual Hannah baby!









I also get to see my sister!! I love her so much!



Isn't see pretty??


And lastly.....


I can't tell you... tee hee. It's a surprise! You will just have to wait!!


Still Brave, Still Crazy, Still Mostly Young, Still Me.

Love, Rachel

P.S. ... Find something to love about March!


No comments:

Post a Comment